Northern Doors is growing, we are currently seeking an Installation/Service Helper to join our team. We are a well-established, family orientated company located in Grande Prairie, AB. Northern Doors services, maintains and installs an extensive range of products, including: commercial and residential overhead doors & electric operators, commercial hollow metal man doors, and so much more..
• Assist lead overhead door technicians with installations, and service.
• Work closely with the shop foreman: loading, unloading, inventory control, and general housekeeping.
• Driving company vehicles, to and from jobsites.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to work well in a team setting and independently.
• Must be mechanically inclined and be able to work comfortably at various heights.
• Must be physically fit and able to lift over 50lbs; comfortably, independently and repetitively throughout the day.
• Must be able to read, write, & speak English fluently.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work.
• Previous experience in the overhead door industry, or general construction knowledge an asset, but not required.
• Any relevant safety training and safety tickets are an asset; such as: Aerial Work Platform, Fall Protection, H2S, First Aid, etc.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
Some weekends and overtime will be required. Working out of town may also be required.
Training will be provided.
Wage offered is based on experience. There is opportunity for growth within on our company.
Benefits plan is available after 3 months.
How to apply: Apply in person with resume at 8702-111 A Street